Foot, knee and hip pain from last 6 months

i have pain in foot, knee and hip from last 6 months i have pain in foot, knee and hip from last 6 months
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Dear
From this complaints it seems to be either arthritic pain or sciatic pain but for that I need to know more about your complain. And no need to worry for this because we have a better solution for this so contact us on www.spandanhomeocure.com
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist Dr. Hitesh Patel's  Response
Please tell me details about your pain
your age
frequency of pain

does it increase by walking standing or relived with rest,
does it radiates from back to leg or not
do you have any x ray MRI,

than any one can decide

hello
its seems like sciatica.tell me u have pain in both leg or in just 1 leg.and the type of pain.diagnosis can not be made with 1 symptom.thanks
hi,
i want to know about your pain.do u have swelling in your joint?are u obese?pls answer these question.if u are not fatty and u have no swelling,pls take this ayurvedic medicine-
yograj guggule 1 tab. twice a day,
tab. shallaki 1 tab. twice a day,
don't take fatty,spicy foods and avoid legumes,rice.
pls walk for 30 minutes daily in the morning.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.