Foot injury, x-ray showed no bones, sore and bruised foot, lump on foot. What do I do?

Hi. I was injured playing sand volleyball 3 months ago. A person landed on my bare foot . He weighed 265 lbs. I went in that night for xray ( no sign of break) started pt for 3 weeks. Bone scan was then done with no sign of break. My foot is still really sore. I have continued with pt for over 2 months. My foot is still bruised and I have a lump on foot near pinky toe . I have lately noticed an increase in arch pain also. What do I do now?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012