Foot injury, pain around sides of ankle, back of heel, difficulty in walking. Treatment required?

I hurt my foot a few days ago. My left foot hurts but only when I try to walk on it. I can put my weight on it with very little pain it only really hurts when I try to walk. The pain is in the side of my ankle and in the back part of my heel like my Achilles tendon area. I m not sure if I should go get it checked out, i don t have Heath insurance and would like to know if this sounds like it could be an injury that needs professional care.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012