Foot injured and bled. Had stitches. On ibuprofen for pain. Emergency?

I had a dining room chair leg smashed ontop of my foot just below the big toe last night. It bled so much my bathroom looked like a crime scene! The urgent care did xrays and said there were no broken bones, but that I needed stitches. I recieved 3 stitches and was told to take ibuprofen for the pain and was given a sandal/shoe to help. I woke up approximately 3 hours ago from the pain. It is even more swollen. I have taken both ibuprofen 800mg and 750mg of tylenol , with no rslief. Should I go back to the E.R.?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012