Foot X-ray shows bilateral calcaneal osteophytes, continuous leg pain, ankle swelling. Remedy?

My wife s Foot x-ray shows BILATERAL CALCANEAL OSTEOPHYTES. IT IS TOO PAIN FUL. When she get down from the bed she can t walk. It takes about 5minutes to make her walk, after that it is all right but it is painful all the time. PLEASE GIVE ME A Remedy. I am enclosing the report. She has swelling in her right ankle. now a days some swelling is seen in left ankle also. Now adays she walks abnormally. Please help her out. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012