Fooled around with boyfriend with clothes on. Had painful ovulation. Having light brown discharge. Pregnant?

So to make a long story short I am freaking out.On Saturday 26th my bf and I were cuddling and I sat on his lap (straddled him) both of us had clothes on (of course) and then i noticed that he had gotten an erection , I originally moved away from it and eventually got off of his lap (no stroking, no thrusting involved) his pants werent wet but the inside of my panties were damp (im guessing perspiration or arousal ) ..i have had what I assume was really painful ovulation ( bloating , pains, cramps, fatigue ,etc) and now there is a slight brown-ness in my cervical mucus(TMI sorrry) there a chance that I could be pregnant ???
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013