Fooled around with boyfriend. Having breast tenderness. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

Hello, I m 16 and my boyfriend and I engaged in genital to genital contact for a few seconds about a month ago and I ve been worried that I may be pregnant. He was barely erect and he also did not have any pre- ejaculation on him, at least that he knows of, and he did not go inside me at all. This occurred right after I finished my period. I believe I m currently I took a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon and it came out negative, but when I checked back a couple minutes later, there was a very very faint positive line but I think that might have been an evaporation line but I m not too sure. So I took another test this morning and it came out negative and stayed negative. I believe I took it correctly. I ve been having some breast tenderness on and off for the past 2 days and I think I can see the veins on my breasts more but I m not sure about that. I still haven t gotten my period and I don t know if I m pregnant or not
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013