Food seems to get stuck at top of stomach, passing wind, coughing out black stuff. What is wrong?

my nan is 83 scince last October she found that when she eat it felt like it was getting stuck just at the top of her stomach scince then over the last few months different foods make her feel sick or she is sick she finds it hard to drink or eat shes in bed now scince last thurs she wont go hosp and doctor came out but said she needs a drip but she wont go hosp also her stomach is full of wind and today she had 2 mouth fulls of food and was sick and there was black stuff in sick then she coughed in to a tissue and it was brown what is wrong with her and what should we do for her
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013