Food poisoning, pain in shoulder, abdomen, blood in vomit, diarrhoea, chills. Suggestions?

sir one of my friends recently had food poisoning on last wednesday.... though she has recovered she complains of pain in left shoulder tip n left side of abdomen .... also during food poisoning she had blood in vomits, diarrhoea, chills when exposed to outside environment and body aches.. sir i am myself a 2nd year medical student.. dont v have any type or discounts or free trials for being in same profession..??
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012