Food poisoning, hit on the head while trying to throw, have slight pressure in had, slight dizziness since. Serious?

Had food poisoning and while standing at the sink hoping to throw up, lost balance and fell to the ground hitting back side of head on the toilet bowl edge. I was delirious due to the food poisoning symptoms so I was more concerned about clearing my system and trying to sleep. Later when things cleared up, I noticed blood on the pillow, and could feel the scab and lingering pain on head. Three days after the hit, I still feel a very slight pressure in my head, and occasional instances of slight nausea/ dizziness . Two days after the hit, same thing, but thought it might have been lingering effects of food poisoning and dehydration -- now I don t know. Should I see a doctor? If so what kind? Should I go to the ER? Or am I passed the point at which their could be a serious injury?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013