Food poisoning, diarrhoea, stomach pain, cramps, relief on passing gas. Cure for symptoms?

i recently got food poisoning (i think), because i had some food from this place and the the same night and morning after my stomach really hurt like i was having cramps a few min after the cramps started i really had to poop (running stomach/ diarrhea ) and after pooping the pain/stomach cramps went away (on both occasions) i didn t have this problem again for about a week so i figured i was ok now. However a week later i started experiencing the same type of cramps really painful but after i fart or pop the pain goes away. what could be the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012