Food poisoning, abdominal pain on moving, laughing. Pulled muscle or more serious symptoms?

I had food posioning on Friday and then felt better once it was all out my system but since Saturday morning I have what feels like soreness pain on the right side of my abdomen and it only hurts when I laugh or move to where I m using those muscles. Is it possible I just pulled a muscle or does it sound more severe. It s on the right side of my abdomen running north to south atarting just under my first rib is the pain, it is not just the lower region.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012