Food poisoning. On norfloxin-tz, causes stomach bloating. Piles operation done. Sporlac for abdominal discomfort?

Hi , i was suffered from food poisining two weeks backs. I have taken Norfloxin-Tz for one day then changed to ofloxin for another 2 days thru OTC .I was completly ok but after a week i started feeling some discomfort in my stomach.whenever I eat somthing i feels fullness/ bloating in my stomach .I am regulary taking liv-52 & homepathic medicine for liver & stomach. I had also a complaint of stomach .Normally I passes the stool two/three times a day.I have been already operated for piles 1 year ago.Can i take sporlac medicine for abdominal discomort.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012