Food getting stuck in throat, lump in throat, endoscopy normal, nexium not working

My husband has been having problems with food going down and coming back up. It gets stuck in his throat . It seems as though it never makes it to the stomach . It can be a day or so later and food from the day before will come up. He has had the endoscopy done and they don t see anything but something is definately wrong!! He at times has some form of material come up that is seemed to be growing in his throat. He has felt like he had a lump in his throat. He has been taking nexium but had to stop because it is upsetting his stomach too much. We are getting nowhere with our family doctor. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012