Food getting stuck in the roof of the mouth and bad odor after tonsil surgery and septoplasty. How to reduce the surgery scars?

hi i want to ask you a question about steaking food at the back of roof in my moth an produced bad smell. i found this problem aftert doing two operation one was tonsli operation after doing this operation i fould alot of bad smell in my mouth after eating food , when i asked doctor to help me to reduce this problem he suggested me doing septolasty opeartion from nose and after doing this opearation i found alot of problem i can see visibly when i eat food after swelwing stright away gose in side my nose and steak at the back of my nose and throut and my nose and roof down to to back of my throat start alot of pain. when i asked doctor they told me there is scar two scar which left at the back of you nose and throat after operation . can you hlp me hoe can i avoid stacking food and which kind of medication would be best to help reducing scar . thanks
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

well , i think you have developed a complication of your tonsil surgery and this is causing the food to stick , i am afraid , you will need another surgery to revise the scar and heal your throat so that the food does not stick at the back of the throat. please discuss this with your ent doctor, he will examine you and guide you further.