Food getting stuck, difficulty in vomiting causing numbness in arm after laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication. Suggestive treatment?

Hi, I am a 36 year old female. Eight months ago I had a laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication due to severe reflux . The last several months it seems as if everything I eat with any bulk to it gets stuck . Its is very painful. After this surgery you cant vomit due to the wrapping of the stomach , so you have to wait for the food to move. When this happens, my left arm goes numb. This goes on for hours until the food moves or I am able to make myself burp to dislodge the food. The numbness and the food being stuck are both very painful. Any suggestions I would greatly appreciate
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012