Food for 4 months baby

hello doctor my baby is 4months completed boy baby I am giving wheat cerlac what veggie can I mix with them ?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Since its commencement of weaning i would advice you to go only for thin porridge made of cereals and pulses flour , can choose any type containing any nutrient preparations in cerelac , Wait a month more for adding actual vegetables into to the diet . Let the baby's stomach get acquainted to the weaning, later in 5th or 6th month you can introduce soft cooked mashed vegetables into the porridge also juices of fruits .

Thanks for visiting