Food does not pass easily. Why? Have reflux and night sweats. Explain

i have very bad stomach problem, i have touble with eating,want to thow up,food seem pass though stomach,very quick,i can see undigest food in my stool every time, sometimes i can see the blood in my stool,and my bowle movement habit change, even i eat a little, there still a lot stool everyday. and every time i eat ,i feel there is a lot gas coming out , i only can eat a lot in one time, very easy to get fullness, i go to the doctor , did the EDG,and ct ,also upper gi x-ray ,they foud i have very bad reflux ,and my whole stomach wall get thick,they give me the medicine, but things is not geting better,i even have night swet,alway feel body hot, but no fever ,and loss weight,body getting drier,mouth always dry,lip alway dry, and body feel weak and tired, i don t know what to do now, i did blood work, but cann t find anything,but there is a bad thing happen to my body,i feel hopeless, can you tell me what can i do
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012