Food cravings, tiredness, morning sickness. Taking mephadrome. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi, I m in a relationship. I also take a lot of mephadrome (mkat) and I had signs of being pregnant (put off my fave foods, craving things I normally hated to eat, tirdness, and morning sickness ) the doctors told me it wasn t food posioning so I took a test, the night before I had a 4 day bender on mephadrome and I was wondering if the drug would effect the results on a pregnancy test as I ve taken a Clear Blue test and it said not pregnant please help!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012