Food comes back to the mouth, having sore throat. Endoscopy report shows erosions in fundas. Solution?

1.immeiately after consumption of food until 10 to 15 minutes, 2.some of the food comes back into mouth at regular intervals. 3.most of the time I have sore throat . 4.three days back while cleaning my tongue in the morning,after brushing teeth, I found a drop of blood fallen from my mouth. I underwent a endoscopy of UGI. the report says:1.Oesophagus....Normal 2.Stomach....Few erosions in fundas 3. Duodenum cap...Normal 4.@nd part.....Normal 1.I am a diabetic using Metaformin 500 mg and 2.hypertension using Atenolol 25 mg,Amolodipine 2.5 mg,Telmasartin 40 mg,, Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg. daily. please advice the remedy.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012