Food after swallowing comes back up, voice always sore. Prescribed medicines for reducing acid. Diagnosis?

hello. i am having a real problem with my oesophagus. it feels like when i swallow my food gets trapped part way down and comes back up. i have a really experienced old style doctor in Hamilton ont. they have put the camera down my throat on many occasions to no avail. my voice is always very sore and i loose my voice after speaking for a short preiod of time. they have given me a few drugs to help keep acid down from my stomach , which helped some. this has been going on for years. i am 65 years old and retired. this is making my life very difficult for my family and me. do you have any ideas about this problem that we may have missed? thanks Norm kalnay
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013