Folliculometry said no follicle sighted bilaterally, endometrial thickness is normal. Explain?

Hi Doctor, am on cycle day 12 I just did a test Folliculometry and the result says no follicle sighted bilaterally, USS shows a normal sized uterus with AP diameter of 3.7cm. The uterine outline is regular, myometrial texture appear normal, the Endometrial thickness is normal. Both ovaries appear normal size and structure, both Adnexa appear free, pouch of douglas is empty, no free pelvic collection, no fibroids , no cysts , no cyeisis or retained product of conception sighted. Please doctor what does this mean? Does it mean that I will not be ovulating this cycle? What do I do? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013