Folliculitis, loss of red cells in blood, no immunity. Histroy of breast cancer operation. Help

My Mother is age of 50 years now. She had gone a breast cancer operation 4 years back. she was fine for a year. Now a days she is having FOLLICULITIS (baltod) very frequently one after another. We had reached to many doctor but didn't find any best cure to stop them to coming again. She is having immunity loss and loss of red cells in blood. i am really worried what could help her.
She is not able to have a proper diet some time lose motion and sometime vomit though she is taking very normal food no spice.
Please doctor i need help i love my mother and i want to see her healthy. she is a fighter and cancer survivor. but today is look so week . she cannot take any hard medicine because of sidefects. if you can please suggest what to do to overcome with FOLLICULITIS issue. I will be really really thankful to you.
Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013