Folliculitis. Rashes, ingrowth, infection, unable to shave, have bumps, popped them out, crippling effect, redness and painful. Reason?

Hello I am 28 years old fit male and play competitive sport. I started suffering from very bad folliculitis around 3 Years ago. This was the first time I decided to remove the hair from my legs. I thought very carefully and decided not to remove the hair at or below the surface to avoid rash, ingrowns etc.
So I opted for a set of expensive body grooming clippers with detachable mounts etc. I'm Used None of the clipon attachmens that gave longer hair lengths and went straight to the base clippers to ensure a short as possible cut to the skin as possible maintaining the actual hair tip still well out of the skin.
(I approached this method from the start because for many years before I have struggled with lingering ingrowns and infections during shaving my face.
I am getting bumps everywhere On my legs, Even when I left it to grow for eight weeks after removal I am still able to find multiable bumps and when squeeze an hard infection (black head like) explodes out and within the yuck is one or two hairs That came out with the infection but were not visible until popped.

This is especially in the last month having a crippling effect on me as my legs are covered in sores that come from a seemingly quick ingrown/blackhead removal to infection, then bad infection which I believe is some sort of Staphylococcus. Bactraban antiseptic is totally useless now, has no effect on these sores when they get bad will take a minimum of a month to heal, scarring for well over 3-6 months...

After some googling I feel I may have a condition called pili multigemini. I have noticed the symptoms of this since early teenage years but not problems, now wherever there is an occurrence the skin gets inflames and red, painful too.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013