Follicular study showed good size of eggs. Taken lupride inj for egg release, follcile size reduced. What does it mean?

Hi... I am neo... i had an follicular study last month... while this test, doc told me my eggs were in good size and gave me injection lupride for egg release on the 15th day and asked me to visit hosp after 2 days.. on 17th day she said it is good that your follcile size has become smaller... i did not understand what it means.. can you please help....
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
The injection Lupride is given for rupture of the follicle after which you are advised to have intercourse. The smaller size of follicle is suggestive of other follicles which are regressing after ovulation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal