Follicular study report showed uterus with follicles in ovary, absence of free fluid in Cul de sac. Is it right time for conception?

my wife follicular study report is Uterus 64.6 * 35.2 MM Right Ovary Two large follicles are seen 1) 26.3 * 24.9 MM 2) 24.3 *19 MM Left Ovary Three folllicles are seen 1) 25.8 *20.7 MM 2) 13.4 * 12.6 MM 3) 13.2 * 11.0 MM no free fluid in cul de sac this is the report can any one help me does is it the right time for intercourse to get pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012
Yes sir these are the mature follicles and can rupture any time. So you need to have regular intercourse in coming 4 fays. This will be the best time having highest chances of conception. All the best..