Follicular study, on progesterone, follicles ruptured, bleeding started, endometrium thickness 21 mm, pregnancy possible ?

Hi, We are planning for a baby. this time my doc did follicular study. I had 6 healthy follicles of size more than 20mm and she was giving me progesterone tablets from 16th day of my cycle once all the follicles were ruptured. Now on 29th day I started bleeding but had severe pain in the lower stomach. went to my doc on 3rd day and she did scan. my endometrium thickness was 21mm. doc told tht I need to bleed more and she told thh will not be considered as my regular menses. ARe there any chances of me being pregnant now or any other complications because of the thickness in endometrium even after bleeding for 3 days? please help me
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012