Follicular study done, result was low, have blocked fallopian tube, HUCOG 0000hp, HCG 500 taken, advised IUI post follicle rupture. Reason?

hello doctor, I had my period on 14/05/2012 , my doctor asked me to come on 8th(21st) day for follicular monitoring. Follicals were in both right and left side.But my left fellopian tube is blocked due to ectopic prenency 2 yrs back,and same he asked me to take HUCOG 0000hp. On 10th day again he asked me to take HCG 5000. On 11th day he told me left sided follicle ruptured(where the tube is blocked)He dint tell about the right side, and he send me for IUI same day. I just want confirm that will my right sided follicles rupture on same day or any other day. Thank u
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012