Follicular study done. Suggested not to rupture the egg by external medication. Proper treatment?

My last period was on 22nd May 2012. I have started my folicle study on 31st may 2012 at that time size of folicle was 9 mm. then size for the same as on 5th june 2012 was 21 mm but after this date to till day (9th May) the size is constant i.e. 21mm Our gynaclosit is suggest that do not rupture the egg by giving external medicine. Please suggest is it ok to rupture this egg by giving any external medicine? Your earlier response is highly appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Your follicle is a good size but yes, some external medicine in the form of an hormone injection, can help in rupturing the egg. No harm in that.