Follicular study done. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello Dr. Followings are my Follicular study report. kindly please tell me is there is any major problem and my chance of getting pregnant. Day of cycle 11, follicle in right ovary 15mm: follicle in Left ovary 10 mm: endometrial thickness 14mm and free fluid nil.On day 12,follicle in right ovary 16mm: follicle in Left ovary 10 mm: endometrial thickness 15mm and free fluid nil.On day 14 ,follicle in right ovary is reptured: follicle in Left ovary 12 mm: endometrial thickness 16mm and free fluid is present.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Your follicular study is showing the normal required response. The endometrial thickness is normal, though slightly on the higher end. Presence of free fluid is evidence of rupture of the follicle. The chances of conception are high if rest of the factors have been taken care of. You may contact your specialist for further monitoring. Take care.