Follicular scan shows multiple follicles in right ovary and dominant follicle in left ovary. Meaning?

hi iam a married woman today i had gone for follicular scan and today is 9th day after scan they had given me a report in that right overy multiple follicle 5 to 4 mm and left overy there was a dominant folicle 27x19mm and ET was 9mm what does it mean may i know that last month i gone for laproscopy and they had removed two small cysts .in this month my doctor advised me to go for IUI .my age is 31.i want to get pregnant and my husband had no problem.he had 90 percent live cells.pls let me know what are the chances to get pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012