Follicular scan report states multiple peripherally placed small cysts/follicles with central echogenic stroma. Can I get pregnant ?

Hi below is the my follicular scan report states,let me know will i be able to get pregnant with out much treatment. Scan:Both ovaries are normalin sizeand show multiple peripherally placed small cysts/follocles with central echogenic stroma-suggestive of polysystic ovarian changes. largest cyst\ follicle in right ovary measures 10*9mm. largest cyst\follicle in left ovary measures 8*7mm.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013