Follicle study. Given clomipure, HCG injection, done IUI. What will work?

HI, I M 27 YEARS OLD, I WEIGH 53KGS, MY HEIGHT IS 5 FEET 2 INCHES.
I M UNDERGOING FOLLICLE STUDY. I WAS GIVEN CLOMIPURE TABLET TO HAVE 1 EVERYDAY FROM DAY 3 TO DAY 7. ON THE 8TH DAY SCAN MY FOLLICLE IN THE RIGHT OVARY WAS 18MM AND 12 MM LEFT OVARY FOLLICLE WAS 10MM. NOW MY DOCTOR SUGGESTED HCG INJECTION ON DAY 10TH N FOLLOWED BY IUI. WILL 2 IUI HELP AS SIZE OF THE FOLLICLES VARY. KINDLY HELP ME TO DECIDE WHETHER 1 OR 2 IUI IN THIS CYCLE WILL WORK...
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013