Follicle ruptured. On deviry. Will it help conceive?

my LMP was 22 Aug 12. my doctor was monitoring follicle . it ruptured between 7 to 9 Sep(during 16th to 17th day of my cycle), doctor confirm rupture after scan. then she gave me Deviry 10mg & Progynova 2mg twice a day till my next period. FYI my period cycle is 29 days & I am trying to get pregnant since 3 months without medicine. This month I started follicle monitoring. Can you pls advice, how Deviry 10mg will help me to conceive?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. These drugs will help to form a suitable bed for implanting the zygote.
then it starts growing and
developing to foetus. They will look after the care till the expected period date. Then the placenta will look after the
maintenence part of foetus.
When the doctor says the follicle is ruptured you should participate in sex. especially male up position.
Besies i advise you to follow some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables pulses
sprouts milk egg meat fruits and juices to facilitate pregnancy. Thanks for calling.