Follicle raptured. On progenova, proobojen. Have PCOD. Suggest

hi doctor . doctor wrote folicle raptured in lo and prescribed medicnes progenova, , proobojen inj, and advice us to test veolcit today but result is negative sir, i basava reddy, email id : YYYY@YYYY my question is : my wife suffering from PCOD . Married 6 years back still we don t have kids, undergoing treatment. every month undergoing scanning after periods,every time result was ovaries small. last month only doctor told that L O follicle ruptured. And proscribed medicines , and advised us to pregnancy test , but today we tested result was negative. last periods: 10/8/12 this month till no periods, please advise
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012