Follicle in ovary, taken progesterone. What is wrong? Had miscarriage<br>

i am 27 years,weight 56kg.height 5 feet 5 inch,i got married on 14 april 2012,had menses on 6 april,after that i got pregnant but started having spotting on 19 may,and aborted on 25may at 5 week and 4 days,after that my menses came on 27 june than on 26 july than 23 aug than 18 sep,on 27 sep got my follicular tracking done and have 4 follicles of 10mm in right ovary ,what u think my problem is now my doctor advice me to ha 21 day progesterone ,can u tell me what going wrong with me as i want to get pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012