Follicle in ovary, headaches, abdominal and pelvic area pain, bloating, endometriosis. Underwent lupron suppression. Solution?

I am just searching for a more "lehman's" term definition of "dominant follicle with in the right ovary." I have had two Lap surgeries, January and July of this year for endo. I underwent Lupron supression after the first surgery, and then used the Nuva ring after the second surgery. I started my menstrual cycle 39 days ago today while the nuva ring was in place.

On September 17th, I had an ultrasound and hormone testing due to headaches and pain in my pelvic and abdominal area. My hormones were normal, and the ultrasound did not show a cyst on my right ovary ( I lost my left ovary during the first surgery). The ultrasound showed a dominant follicle within my right ovary. Again it has now been 39 days says my last cycle. I have had cramping, nausea, fatigue, heart burn, breast tenderness (to the point it was hurting when I walked), headaches, dizziness (mild) and shortness of breath as well as bloating. This is week three of all of these symptoms but again I have not started my cycle. I have taken two home pregnancy tests last week and had a beta pregnancy blood serum done last Friday. All were negative. I had another episode of bad cramping again today and also had a dizzy spell and have been feeling on the verge of vomiting. I have very aggressive endometriosis ... so I am not sure if it is back, or what to do. I feel like I am going crazy, I have had so many doctor appointments.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013