Foliclular study shows ruptured ovaries and endometrial thickness of 10.5mm. Chances of pregnancy?

hi my wife had follicle study on 11th day rt ovary was 14mm,lft ovary-MSF and ET-4.3mm on 13th day rght ovary-18mm lft ovary-df1-14mm,df2-13mm ET-6.3mm on 16th day rght ovary-29mm lft ovary-df1-24mm,df2-20mm ET-8.1mm on 17th day rght ovary-33mm lft ovary df1-27mm df2-23mm ET-8.6mm on 18th day rght ovary-ruptured lft ovary-ruptured ET-10.5mm now what evry thg is ok and after how many days my wife will be pregreant?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Hello.
The ovulation study shows that the follicles did develop in both the ovaries but according to their size, these are overgrown follicles and are not likely to be associated with an ovulation. You will have wait till her next cycle for pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com
Homeopath Dr. Swati's  Response
Timed intercourse after ovulation studies is a hit and trial method.every female menstruates every month and ovulates every month (one having a regular cycle) ,but pregnancy does not occur every month as they are uncountable factors which play their role in conception,some of which are not even known.
You can only know if pregnancy has occured or not when your wife misses a period.a pregnancy test (urine) should be conducted on the morning specimen( the first urine passed when you get up in the morning) of urine. Two red lines are indicative of a positive pregnancy.
Homeopath Dr. Swati's  Response