Foggy, strange feeling on turning the head in certain way, have small nodule on the neck. Could it be pressing any nerve?

I have small nodule left side of neck . I had it checked 2 years ago. Recently I have had some strange feelings in head especially turning head certain ways. I had a massage the other day and felt it when massaged on my neck. Could the nodule be pressing on a nerve? It s hard to explain the weird feeling. Feel foggy not really dizzy
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
hi, u said u checked 2 yrs ago, what did the doctor say? I Think u need to go to doctor once again as u said u r feeling foggy when u turn ur head . pressure effect of nodule depend on its size,mobility,pain or painless or tender, its origin ie is for eg like origin from skin/lymph node/nerve/ artary/vein or any other soft tissue, this is diagnose only on physical examination.