Focus problem in 7 year old,always tired,face pale,dark circles under eye,blood from nose

My son is 7 his teacher just notified me of his behavior in school ..She said academically he is great and knows what he should but has problems focusing doesn t listen and he lays his head down daydream or plays with his pencil or paper..he has been acting the same way at home the past few weeks he also complains that he is tired all the time doesn t like being active like he used to. His face is pale and he has dark circles under his eyes and the past two weeks has been getting bloody noses every few days. I had a baby in November and he was doing good he was excited not sure if he still feels the same and that is effecting him..also we just moved and he changed schools...please help..not sure what s wrong
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012