Focus Fast - problem remember things and concentrate on what I read

I begin to notice that I am having problem remember things and concentrate on what I read. I research on the internet and notice about the product call Focus Fast. Do you have any comment regarding this product?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

There are no such commercial products that are helpful. You should rely on the medications prescribed by your doctor rather than such products. They are not considered beneficial as there are not enough studies on their safety and efficacy.

Anonymous's Response
Yes it helps i got it at GNC
  Anonymous's Response

I've taken it before and it did help me with my focus ... It took a few weeks though...