Focal seizures upon stopping the celexa. Takes aspirin while getting chest pain. On gabapentin, trazodone and cyclobenzapur

I have been on celexa for the last 4 yr s. I ve noticed that sometimes if I ve had to stop taking celexa for a while,(for medicade reasons) I seem to have these things like (focal) seizures, that I looled up on the internet last nite. I also, take Gabapentin,Trazo-done,Cyclobenzapr,Simivastatin,Lantis Insulin, Humilin R Insluin Metformin,Norco 10-325 ??? and also, 81 mg. asprin only when I have chest pain. I m really concerened about these focal siziures, and would like to know if being off the celexa could cause this, or is there another one of the medicines that could be causing this????
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013