BASED on the information it seems like "MIGRAINES" OR "PSUDOTUMOR CEREBRI"
There are different type of HEADACHES
as below and I will try to explain it in simple terms
1) MIGRAINE - its a head ache which most has some kind of prodrome (factor/symptoms/feeling) which indicates the person that he will be going to have headache soon, mostly people say some kind of aura like lights/ nausea kind of feeling is mostly precedes the onset of headache .
2) CLUSTER HEADACHE:- its a headache which is associated with watering in eyes/ nose , pain in eyes , pain associate with some intense light exposure like headache,Sweaty, pale skin (pallor) on the face, one sided headache may be on right or left side.
3) TENSION HEADACHE:- its a headache with band like headache means the hurting area seems like some has tied a band around the head and is very tight.
4) TEMPORAL ARTERITIS
: its as headache whit jaw pain and hurt in single area of head,
5) TRIGERMINAL NEURALGIA
: pain causes electric shock
6) PSUDOTUMOR CEREBRI: Pain in middle area of head , with vision problems.
Now following are the cause that can lead to this kind of headache and needs to checked.
Headache NORMALLY DO NOT have any UNDERLYING DISEASE (90% case have no issues),
BUT in 10% cases headaches may occasionally indicate a serious underlying medical condition,
a) brain tumor
b) rupture of a weakened blood vessel (aneurysm)
Well the best thing is to attain a piece of mind, and for that
ADVICE: Consult NEUROLOGIST
Here is mostly they will do
1) do physical exam
2) will probably ask for MRI SCAN OF BRAIN,
3) If nothing serious mostly 90% of case are with out danger they will give pain medications that is special for the type of cause (e.g- sumatraptin for migranes , so it will be different from normal over the counter medication
(available with out prescription) like ibuprofen) so necessary to consult the physician
PLEASE do not be scared , there are 90% of headache and have no issue with any kind of brain problems but for the sake of safety and piece of mind MRI / CT Will be needed.
Hope it helps.