Foamy stuff and hot feeling on tongue while sitting

Well I ll be just sittin around doing homework start feeling real hot, then look at my tonge then there will be hite foamy stuff on it. Do you have any idea what it is?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Froth on your tongue could be due to reflux disease, candidiasis or fungus infection. But you need to be sure that it is really froth and not just saliva.

The hot sensation you are talking about could be nothing but your anxiety unless you are suffering really from fever. Just confirm these things and then you might see a physician. You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.