Foaming spit, stomach discomfort, washed mouth with hydrogen peroxide. Help

Lately I have been having serious foamy spit. It sucks because I can t go anywhere without having to keep spitting others wise if i swallow it the bubbles give a bad stomach ache. And yes too much air in the belly does not feel good. It s as if I washed out my mouth with hydrogen peroxide because its very thick and it s only a matter of seconds before I need to spit again. My saliva is filled with hundreds of tiny bubbles and its very white. My mom says I m too acidic is this true. Idk if that s possible because I eat pretty healthy and I ve never had this before and it keeps getting worse its been going on for almost a month now so please help!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012