Foam from mouth, his nose and hands were very dark blue, was drunk and passed out or drugs overdose?

This is an odd question, but today I found a man dead outside my flat. At first I thought he was sleeping/passed out so I called an ambulance, but when I looked closely I realised he was dead and had been for a long time. I don't know anything about him. He had foam coming out of his mouth, his nose and hands were very dark blue, and he looked like he was asleep though in an odd position, and on a concrete floor. Is it possible that he was drunk and passed out and died in the cold (it has become colder in the last couple of days but is still about 10degrees C) or does the foam at the mouth suggest a drugs overdose?
Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013

Yes, most probably, that man was drunk or has overdosed the drugs he was taking, which has caused him seizures and death.

Another explanation could be he had been suffering of high blood pressure or heart disease, had experienced stroke or heart attack accompanied by foam from his mouth.

At last, he might be suffering of epilepsy and had a seizure attack, perhaps he has hit his head during the attack and trauma caused his death.