Fluttery feeling in stomach, nausea, heartburn post gallbladder removal, scheduled for stomach scan. Why is pregnancy ruled out?

hello my name is stacey, i have recently had a gallbladder removal, along with gallstones september 29th. my periods returned normal in october my period was due on the 19th, and also my period in november was due on the 19th a week in advance i had stomache crampings and craved chocolate like a normal period, and my period would last between 7-9 days, as of in december my period was 9 days late i didnt have no signs i was going to be due on no stomach crampings or anything, i just woke up and i was bleeding quite heavily. my period was on and off constantly for 6 days. i went doctors as i have been expierencing nausea , heartburn back ache and pain in my left side of my stomach when i cough or do slight little movements like yawn.. also i have been feeling fluttery feelings, i have had unprotected sex for the last 3 months. but i spoke to my doctor and he said it is possible for me to be pregnan and stil have the period, i had bloods done as he thought i had bowel spasms but my wbc came back as 21.5 ? which i dont understand, also he is sending me up for a scan on my stomachm is it possible i could actually be pregnant ? i just want to know so i know if i am eating the right foods and so on. please write back, stacey
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013