Flutters in stomach. Have had breast cramping and nausea. What is going on with body?

Hi, I have been having daily flutters on the right side of my stomach along with some tenderness in my breast mild cramping and feeling nauseous from time to time. I have already taken 6 pregnancy tests all negative and even went to the ER and the doctor said everything looks normal. I don t know what s going on with my body.? This has been going on for 5 months now. Fluttering started 2 weeks ago. Someone plz help?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012