Flutters followed by headache during the day, EKG normal, diagnosed as anxiety. Is the diagnosis right?

Hi. I am a 41 year old very active woman. For the past month, I have been feeling flutters. Very spread out. Except for at night while I am relaxing. That is when it happens mostly. Followed by the flutters, I feel a headrush. Its very scary. Ive been to my doctor. I explained all of my symptoms and I was told that it was anxiety . I have found ways to relax naturally since I dont want to take the prescribed meds. However, it feels like it could be something other than anxiety. My doc performed an EKG and said it was perfect. What should I do? I am really scared :/. Your truly, Scared Total Active Latina
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012