Fluttering under breast. Itching in neck. Had shingles previously. Having arthritis. Cause of symptoms?

The past 5 days, I have been having what I call a butterfly fluttering under my left breast where my heart is. I have also had some itching problems especially at night on my neck where I have already had the shingles years ago, and also on the top of my foot . I have arthritis in both my knees and they have been hurting constantly lately and also the pain is in my left ankle feeling like arthritis also. What could be causing all of this? I am 5 3 and a little heavy for my height.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013